Diagnostic Imaging Northwest is an alliance between TRA Medical Imaging and MultiCare Health System and is staffed by TRA Medical Imaging.
TRA Medical Imaging is certified as a great workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work®. Our goal is to create an environment that is engaging, collaborative, and offers a culture of high trust among our employees, leadership and doctors.
To see what our employees are saying about us, visit our Great Place to Work® profile!current open positions
Excellence in Our Community Starts with Our People
TRA Medical Imaging is one of the largest and most progressive radiology practices in the state of Washington with clinics in Pierce and Thurston counties. Our outpatient centers include: TRA Medical Imaging, Carol Milgard Breast Center, Diagnostic Imaging Northwest and Union Avenue Open MRI, with our administrative headquarters in downtown Tacoma.
We believe that every employee plays a role in the success of TRA. Whether you work in one of our outpatient locations or in our Business/Administrative office, as a TRA Medical Imaging employee you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our practice and our patients.
Excellent Salary and Benefits
TRA Medical Imaging offers an excellent salary and benefit package. Benefits include:
- Health and Dental coverage
- 401-K salary deferral, employer matching and profit sharing
- Paid time off and Holidays
- Continuing Education Reimbursement for technical staff
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Wellness Program
Interested in Applying?
TRA Medical Imaging only accepts electronic applications for posted positions on our website. Within each job posting is a customized application requesting the information needed to evaluate your qualifications. We will contact you if selected for an interview. Browse our current open positions.
Wellness at TRA Medical Imaging
TRA Medical Imaging’s Wellness program is centered around an employee based committee dedicated to improving the wellness of TRA. This is accomplished through encouraging fellow employees to be:
- more focused on our health through lifestyle choices
- more supportive of the communities we live and work in
- more energized in creating a positive work environment while remaining patient focused
- more engaged in TRA’s success overall
TRA Medical Imaging is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all Federal and State laws and regulations in its employment practices.