We now have a patient portal!Patient Portal
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- View past and upcoming appointments
- Request an appointment
- Exchange secure messages with staff
- Locate clinics
- View clinical reports and medical records
- Provide insurance information
Please note: Accounts take up to two business days to activate. If you need immediate access, please call 253-761-4200, opt 0.
Need help resetting your password? Click here to view instructions on how to create a new password!
Portal Update: June 14, 2022
As part of our portal upgrade, you will notice two key changes:
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) – If you are entering a temporary or expired password, you will be asked to input a verification code. Patient passwords are set to expire every 180 days.
- You will be prompted for a verification code with the option to Send Text or Receive Voice Call during the password change process.
- The verification code will only last as long as you are on the change password screen with an option to Resend Code.
- Print Reports – Patient portal users are now able to print reports directly from the portal website without having to download it first.