PACS Viewer offers our referring providers expanded features to the Provider Portal. While the Portal has some exam images, the PACS Viewer offers diagnostic quality images. The PACS Viewer requires a one-time installation. The PACS Viewer can be launched from the patient study within the Provider Portal.
Install PACS Viewer
Questions about installing the PACS Viewer? Contact us at 866-761-4200 and press 1.
PACS Viewer Features:
- Seamless access to all studies for a selected patient
- Measurements and calibrating measurements
- 3D cross-referencing tools
- Export JPEG images
- Rotate & Flip
- Reference Lines
- Toggle Overlay
- Series/Image Layout
- Cine Loop
Contact Marketing for questions and training: email or call 866)-761-4200 and press 1.
PACS Viewer System Requirements
- An Internet connection
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or higher, or Apple Safari 4 or higher
- The latest version of JAVA
- An email client application or web-based email service