Pathways to Care
A post-biopsy results program providing a clear pathway to the next step in care for patients and providers.
The Next Level in Patient-Centered Care
Pathways to Care exemplifies Diagnostic Imaging Northwest’s commitment to providing exceptional patient-centered care. We strive to have all post-biopsy patients seen in a timely manner by our Nurse Practitioner. This program provides reassurance and support to women and their families through an in-person consultation ensuring a clear pathway to the next steps in care.
- Comprehensive review of biopsy results with our ARNP
- Customized resources, information, and appointments for next steps of care
- Transition to follow-up care
- Financial Assistance (Non-insured patients should contact one of our Financial Counselors immediately to discuss payment options. Please call 253-841- 4353 to schedule your appointment and speak to a Financial Counselor)
- Interpretive Services
Emily Ernst, MSN, ARNP, WHNP-BC
Emily is a board certified Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner. She earned her Master of Science in Nursing from Duke University in Durham, North Carolina. She is passionate about women’s health care and the unique concerns impacting female breast health.
Breast Imaging/Breast Health
Education and Training
- Master of Science in Nursing- Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner, Duke University, Durham, NC
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing- Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, AZ
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health
- International Association of Forensic Nurses
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Puget Sound Nurse Practitioner Association
Outstanding Patient Care Recognition Award, 2016
Emily enjoys spending her free time with her husband, daughter, and two pets. They enjoy travel, camping, hiking, and visiting with family and friends. She is an avid hiker, baker, and gardener.
Quote: “My goal is to deliver evidence-based individualized health care to all my patients with their own goals and preferences as my guide. It is both my passion and a privilege to accompany my patients on their journey of care.”
Pathways to Care allows us to schedule patients’ next care appointment at the time they receive their results. All we will need to know from you is where you’d like their next appointment to be scheduled and how you prefer to be contacted for scheduling. If you wish to provide your patients’ post-biopsy results and coordinate the next care appointment yourself, please opt out of this service by using the provider reference form.
To submit your preferences, please fax or mail the following form: