Pathways to Care
A post-biopsy results program providing a clear pathway to the next step in care for patients and providers.
The Next Level in Patient-Centered Care
Pathways to Care exemplifies Diagnostic Imaging Northwest’s commitment to providing exceptional patient-centered care. We strive to have all post-biopsy patients seen in a timely manner by our Nurse Practitioner. This program provides reassurance and support to women and their families through an in-person consultation ensuring a clear pathway to the next steps in care.
- Comprehensive review of biopsy results with our ARNP
- Customized resources, information, and appointments for next steps of care
- Transition to follow-up care
- Financial Assistance (Non-insured patients should contact one of our Financial Counselors immediately to discuss payment options. Please call 253-841- 4353 to schedule your appointment and speak to a Financial Counselor)
- Interpretive Services
Dana Sanchez-Terry, ARNP, FNP-C
With over 10 years of women’s health experience in OBGYN and infertility, Dana has always had a special interest in caring for women, and spent her entire nursing career focused on different aspects of women’s health. She is an advocate for evidence-based care and educating patients on all of their options to help them make the best healthcare decisions for themselves and their families.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Associate Degree in Nursing from South Puget Sound Community College
- Master of Science in Nursing from Frontier Nursing University with a concentration in family health across the lifespan
BOARDS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Board Certified Lactation Consultant
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health
- Puget Sound Nurse Practitioner Association
In her free time Dana enjoys traveling and exploring new places with her husband and two daughters, running, snowboarding, and enjoying the beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
Pathways to Care allows us to schedule patients’ next care appointment at the time they receive their results. All we will need to know from you is where you’d like their next appointment to be scheduled and how you prefer to be contacted for scheduling. If you wish to provide your patients’ post-biopsy results and coordinate the next care appointment yourself, please opt out of this service by using the provider reference form.
To submit your preferences, please fax or mail the following form: